Commitment by the Principal The School Of Theology is committed to providing quality service to its students. Our commitments are as follow:
- Student-teacher ratio: 400:1 (Classes are conducted in lecture-style)
- Capacity: 400
- Size and number of classrooms: 1 auditorium of seating 1550 and 6 classrooms seating 70 each
- Number of full-time teachers: 7
- Have in place a set of transparent student redress policies
- All information pertaining to courses, tuition, non-tuition fees and other charges are clearly stated in this website.