Students are to pay a non-refundable registration fee of SGD$60 (with GST) upon registration.
Course Fees Per Academic Year
Category A: SGD$2,550 (with GST) for students from Singapore (including Singapore Permanent Residents), Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, North America, and other developed countries.
Category B: SGD$2,170 (with GST) for students from other countries not stated in Category A.
- Course Fees are inclusive of 9% GST.
- 7-month course fees include Preparatory Course, Onsite Lectures, Course Credits & Student Workbooks. Reference Books for assignments are not included.
- Students may make a lump sum payment of the entire course fees or pay in monthly instalments over a 6-month period (March to August).
- Payment should be made within the first five days of every new month.
- Official receipts will be available for view or print on the student portal upon official course commencement.
Students may apply for Sponsorship through the Academic Dean or Interviewer during the interview.
The Sponsorship shall however be awarded on a discretionary and case-by-case basis, where the decision of SOT shall be final.