Prerequisites and Requirements for Entry
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 16 years old at the time of application. Those age 16 to 20 (as at official commencement) must provide proof of parental consent. You may download the form here.
- Have at least obtained a GCE O-level certificate or its equivalent, or have at least 3 years of work experience at the time of application.
- Have two recommendations: One from your Senior Pastor and the other from another Pastor from your Church or your Cell Group Leader/ Department Leader/ Ministry Leader.
- Pass an oral entrance interview.
The following steps must be taken before we can process your application:
- The Application form must be completely filled. Answer every question as explicitly as possible within the spaces provided.
- The email addresses of your 2 Recommenders must be indicated on your Application form before we can process your application. The Recommendation Forms are required for your entry interview. Please help to ensure that your recommending referees are expeditious and thorough in completing the online Recommendation form sent by SOT.
- Your photograph and Passport (for international students) / NRIC (for Singaporean students) must be uploaded on the Application form. Forms without photographs and Passport/NRIC will not be accepted.
- A copy of your certificate and result transcript of your highest standard passed will also need to be uploaded.
- Submission of your application does not guarantee automatic admission to SOT. You will be contacted for an oral interview with one of our church pastors/staff. Until you have received the letter of acceptance (via email) from us, you are advised not to give any notice of resignation to your employers. Please allow 7 to 14 days for the processing of your application (upon submission to us). We will notify you via email or phone call regarding the outcome of your application. Please be reminded to complete your application as soon as possible. Closing date for application is 31 December 2021 (International Students) and 31 January 2022 (Local Students).